Dudley High Scholarships
1st Annual “I Love Me” College Stipend Criteria
· African American female
· Senior at Dudley High School
· Maintained a weighted 2.7 GPA or higher
· Living in a single parent home
· Community service participation
· Active in school (sports, clubs, etc.)
o (Minimum 500 words)
While growing up in a single parent home how has it made you into the person you are today and the person you hope to become in the future?
Please turn your essay in to Ms. Staton by February 29th
James B. Dudley High School Class of 1964
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA.
- Participation in extracurricular school activities or non- school activities (Boy/Girl Scouts, church groups, sport clubs etc.)
- Contribution to the community through volunteerism or offering help to someone in need
- In addition, students will be looked upon favorably if they have held jobs or internships, and if they have served in positions of leadership in any of the organizations with which they are affiliated.
Must return application to Mrs. Felita Newman on or before March 31st.
James B Dudley High School Class of 1968
- First consideration given to offspring of DHS Class of 1968 (son, daughter, or grandchild)
- Applicant must be accepted to 2 or 4 year college
- The amount of the scholarship will not exceed $200. The scholarship will be awarded once a calendar year.
Application must be submitted by the second Friday in April (April 13th 2012 )
Dudley Alumni Association Scholarship
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of James B. Dudley High
- Must be officially accepted into an accredited program, certificate program, community college or trade school in the USA
- Demonstrate clear career plans
- Submit a complete scholarship application package
- Applications must be postmarked by April 15th