What to Bring
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers).
- Black or dark-blue ballpoint pens.
- Your school code.
- A watch.
- Your social security number for identification purposes.
AP-authorized calculator if you're taking an AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam.
- A ruler or straightedge if you're taking an AP Physics Exam.
- A photo I.D.
What Not to Bring
- Books, compasses, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes.
- Rulers and straightedges (except as noted above).
- Scratch paper
- Typewriting equipment, computers (except as noted for students with disabilities), or calculators (except as noted above).
- Watches that beep or have an alarm.
- Portable listening or recording devices -- even with headphones -- or photographic equipment.
- Beepers, cellular phones, MP3 players, or personal digital assistants (PDAs).
- Clothing (t-shirts, for example) with subject-related information.