Welcome to English II (Honors and CP)
Welcome Parents and Students:
What's Happening In Class?
- Students have received the 2nd progress report of the grading period. This grading period ends April 10th, and report cards will be available on April 16th.
- Students have completed their first common assessment and the benchmark for this course. According to the data- we have a lot of work to do!!!
- Students have moved from narrative writings to truly analyzing and understanding rhetoric and argument. Now we are applying both skill sets to historical speeches or other documents.
- SPRING BREAK ( first week of April. Students return on the 7th)
- We will begin reading Joy Luck Club upon our return. This unit will emphasize the impact of culture on a text and its reader.
Opportunities for Success: