Public Health Offering COVID-19 Vaccinations to Children Aged 5-11
The Guilford County Division of Public Health (GCDPH) is now offering a lower dose of the Pfizer- BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 5-11 at select GCDPH vaccination clinics.
Like adults, children are not considered fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after they receive two doses of the Pfizer vaccine, administered 3 weeks apart. For more information, please read the FACT SHEET
GCDPH 5-11-year-old COVID vaccinations are available on:
· November 6, 9 AM – 6 PM @ Andrews High School (1920 McGuinn Dr, High Point, NC 27265)
· November 13-14, 9 AM – 6 PM @ The Greensboro Coliseum (1921 W Gate City Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27403)
· November 20, 9 AM- 6 PM @ Dudley High School (1200 Lincoln St, Greensboro, NC 27401)
A parent or legal guardian is required to accompany children to their vaccination appointment.
You may schedule an appointment:
· Online: REGISTER HERE
· By Phone: (336) 641-7944
· Please indicate whether your child will need special accommodations when scheduling.
· Appointments are not required at the above clinics but are strongly encouraged.