- We will be using a new online registration for all eligibility paperwork. The only thing you will have to turn in to the coaching staff moving forward will be a current physical after you have uploaded a copy to your account.
- Please understand that this is a new process and there will be some speed bumps along the way. All information that Dragonfly requests must be provided, or you will not be able to move to the next step or the form cannot be finalized.
- Go to https://www.dragonflymax.com and create an account.
- Make sure you link your account to Northern Guilford High School and add the specific teams or sports you are interested in.
- The head coach of your sport will approve your request to be a member of their team.
- This is very important……if you are a 9th or 10th grader please register for the JV team and if you are an 11th or 12th grader please register for the Varsity team. This is for eligibility paperwork only and does not determine the team your son or daughter will be on. This applies to teams that have a JV and varsity team. If there is only one team in the case of Golf, Tennis, CC and or wrestling than you simply apply for that team. There will be not designation of JV or JV.
- Lastly, in the registration process, you will be required to upload a current NCDL and utility bill. The utility bill can only be water, power, gas, or garbage. No cell, cable, nor phone bills will be accepted. The address on your Dragonfly forms, NCDL and utility bill must match and be in the NGHS attendance zone. The coaching staff has been instructed to return physicals so they can also be uploaded to the platform.
I sincerely appreciate you patients in this process. If you have questions, please reach out to your individual head coach for assistance.
Northern Guilford Athletic Director