Sign Up Instructions
- We will be using a new online registration for all eligibility paperwork. The only thing you will have to turn in to the coaching staff moving forward will be a current physical after you have uploaded a copy to your account.
- Please understand that this is a new process and there will be some speed bumps along the way. All information that Dragonfly requests must be provided, or you will not be able to move to the next step or the form cannot be finalized.
- Go to https://www.dragonflymax.com and create an account.
- Make sure you link your account to Northern Guilford Middle School and add the specific teams or sports you are interested in.
- The head coach of your sport will approve your request to be a member of their team.
- This is very important.....When selecting teams, always choose the 8th grade option. Even if you are an incoming 6th grade student who wants to play boys basketball, you should add 8th grade boys basketball. This helps us create a single roster for all students who want to try out for boys basketball.
- Lastly, in the registration process, you will be required to upload a current NCDL and utility bill. The utility bill can only be water, power, gas, or garbage. No cell, cable, nor phone bills will be accepted. The address on your Dragonfly forms, NCDL and utility bill must match and be in the NGMS attendance zone. The coaching staff has been instructed to return physicals so they can also be uploaded to the platform.
Below is a PDF that will go into more detail about the sign-up
I sincerely appreciate your patience in this process. If you have questions, please reach out to your individual head coach for assistance.
Northern Guilford Middle Athletic Director