Welcome to Sra. Duran's Spanish Class
Fall 2019 Schedule
Block 1 - Spanish 1
Block 2 - Planning
Block 3 - Spanish 1
Block 4 - Spanish AP
Materials Needed for Class
- A binder and loose-leaf paper (to keep handouts and assignments organized)
- pencils and pens (you will need a pencil and paper every day in my class)
- a Spanish/English dictionary (The library, used book stores and Amazon are sources for used dictionaries, but new ones in paperback form are usually under $10 and can be found in book stores, office supply stores, Walmart, Target and Amazon. Get one that is convenient to carry daily. I recommend Larousse or Miriam-Webster pocket dictionaries.)
- colored pencils or markers (We use these often and you may need them at home to finish an assignment.)
- *AP Spanish Only - all of the above plus:
- a composition notebook
- highlighters of at least 2 different colors
Spanish 1: Peer and teacher tutoring are readily available by appointment. Please ask Sra. Duran if you need extra help.
AP Spanish: 8 hours of tutoring per semester is required. More information will be given in class and on the class syllabus.