JES Library Mission
To provide an environment which ensures opportunities for students and staff to become effective users of ideas and information and support instruction in order to prepare children for college and careers.
- The library is open every morning from 7:05 until 7:30 for open check out.
- Kindergarten - 5th grade students visit the media center every other week for a library lesson with Mrs. Austin. Students are allowed to check out books during this time.
- Teachers also have the option to set up a time to bring their classes to the library just to check out books as their schedules allow.
Book Care Tips
Help take care of our books by...
- Keeping the books clean - wash your hands before you read.
- Using a bookmark - do not fold down the corners.
- Keeping your book in a safe place - do not leave it somewhere.
- Not drawing on pages - no coloring please!