Red Ribbon Week is next week, and this year’s theme is “Be Happy. Be Brave. Be Drug Free.” Each year, we celebrate being drug free with a spirit week. The themes for each day are below to help you plan. I’d love to see pictures of everyone in their spirit wear so please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, send them to me over Canvas messages, or have your student post them in the comments section of the daily announcement on my canvas page.
- Monday, 10/26: Wear red to kick off Red Ribbon Week.
- Tuesday, 10/27: “Galaxy Gators are united against drugs.” Wear a space themed outfit.
- Wednesday, 10/28: “Be Happy.” Wear tie-dye.
- Thursday, 10/29: “Be Brave.” Superhero/Superpower Day.
- Friday, 10/30: “Committed to a Bright Future.” Wear neon.