• Moving During the School Year

    Address and telephone changes should be submitted to the school at the time they occur. Parent(s) or court-appointed guardian/custodian should present appropriate address verification at the time of moving. If the parent(s) or court-appointed guardian/custodian wishes for the student to finish the remainder of the school year at the school, a Request for Reassignment form must be completed and submitted to the Student Assignment Office. The request will be honored so long as the student has no attendance or behavior problems.