Welcome to Mrs. Capra's class where the wonder of learning never ends! I graduated from HPU with a degree in Elementary Education. This is my 15th year of teaching and 7th year at SWE. I have been married for 26 years and have one daughter who graduated from college in May of 2022. Our family enjoys watching soccer and baseball, as well as going to the beach and letting our dog Lexi chase the seagulls.
I believe that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. It is my desire as an educator to help students meet their fullest potential in these areas by providing an environment that is safe, supports risk-taking, and invites the sharing of ideas. I look forward to working with families to ensure that your student has a fun and successful year.
email contact email@example.com
OUR DAILY SCHEDULE
- 7:25 am-7:45am Morning Meeting
- 7:45am-8:00am Heggerty (Phonemic awareness)
- 8:00am-8:45am Whole Group Skills (Phonemic awareness and phonics)
- 8:45am-9:15 Small Group Skills
- 9:15-10:15 Math
- 10:15-11:10 Interventions and Enrichment (I/E)
- 11:20am -11:45am Lunch
- 11:50 am-12:35 Specials
- 12:35-1:05 Recess
- 1:05-1:25 Small Group Math
- 1:25-pm-2:05 Listen and Learn
- 2:10pm Dismissal