- Falcons Fighting Cancer will NOT meet today. We apologize for any inconvenience. The next group meeting will be Friday, March 15 at 8:15 in Mrs. Kile’s room.
- The Falcon Playmasters in conjunction with the Choral department proudly present The Addams Family Musical Wednesday February 27- Friday March 1 at 7pm in the auditorium. Tickets can be purchased online at https://sehsnc.booktix.com$7 for students and $10 for adults or at the door $10 for students and $12 for adults.
- Yearbooks are selling out fast! Less than 100 remain. If you want to reserve a book with your name on it, today is the last day to order at midnight!
- CHANGE FOR CHILDREN will be collecting change in all 2nd block classes to raise money for the hurricane victims in Pender County. This will take place through March 1.
- Seniors if you have Service Learning hours that need to be logged please get them entered. The deadline to log senior house is April 14th. If you need help, please see Ms. Albright, Ms. Shore or Ms. Tasich.
- Spanish Club is going to meet on February the 27th at 3:55 in room 108.
- State Championship Football Shirts are now for sale. Please see Coach Tinsley for an order form.
The following scholarships are available for Seniors, They are due today or this weekend!
- SOUTHEAST GUILFORD COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Deadline: February 22, 2019
SEHS seniors with a minimum 2.5 GPA and have completed 200 hours of community service.
For more information and to apply pick up an application in the Counseling Office from Ms. Shore.
- UNITED TRIBES OF NORTH CAROLINA Scholarship
Deadline: February 25, 2019 @ 5pm
Award: $500 - 5 awards
Must be American Indian residing in NC and enrolled in a state or federally recognized tribe enrolling in a two- or four-year college or university.
For more information and to apply pick up an application packet in the front office from Ms. Shore.
- STATE EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: February 25, 2019
The SECU People Helping People Scholarship is only available to graduating public high school seniors who are either members of SECU or the child of a parent/guardian who is a member of SECU. Must be a US citizen and plan on attend one of the 16 UNC system schools with a 2.5 gpa or higher. MUST file FASFA as part of the application.
For more information about these scholarships and a copy of the application see Ms. Shore in the SEHS Guidance office.
- PARENTS: We need items donated to raffle off at our faculty/student basketball game raffle, please drop them off at the office or bring them to Gail Williams in Room 4219. We would love gift cards of any value, paintings, books, t-shirts, cups—anything to help us raise money for our cause to help refugees and displaced people. Thanks for your support of Southeast Falcons!!
- The PTSO is selling spirit wear only by order forms. You can pick up forms in Front Office or PTSO room. If there any question, please contact Wendy Eller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pay by cash or check made payable to SEHS PTSO. Please Pay at time of order.