IMPORTANT UPDATE - MARCH 30, 2020
GCS buildings are currently closed to the public. As a result, paper copies of student records will not be available for pickup at this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Former Student Records Request Information
Per GCS policy and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age.
You may request records online:
GCS offers an online secure and convenient way to request and receive student records.
Documents that may be requested include:
1. Certified transcript
2. Immunization records
3. Documentation in order to obtain ID, passport, birth verification, or disability
Click on this link for prices and fees: https://guilfordnc.scriborder.com/.
Online Student Records Request Form
Upon submission of your request, your payment will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation and receipt. GCS Student Records department will retrieve and mail the record(s) to the address(es) designated on your form. In the interest of security, phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
Important information to consider when requesting records:
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process student record orders.
- We have moved to electronic transcript processing. All requests must now be submitted online via the Student Records Online Request Form link.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM).
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link or icon to request information.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
Student Records Specialist
120 Franklin Blvd.
Greensboro, NC 27401
Dr. Clinton Wilson
Supervisor of High School Counseling and Former Student Records
Lees Chapel Road
Supervisor of K-8 School Counseling and Current Student Records
Lees Chapel Road