Adding Areas to NC License
Individuals who hold a clear, non-restricted Standard Professional I or II teaching license in one area can add an additional teaching area to the license with one of the following:
- 24 semester hours of college coursework related to the teaching area (must confirm with your Staffing Specialist)
- Passing PRAXIS II test requirements for
- If you choose to add an area by passing PRAXIS II, scores should be submitted to your Staffing Specialist.
- A fee may be required dependent upon your teaching assignment
- To register for PRAXIS II www.ets.org/praxis