• Say Yes Guilford

    Through Say Yes Guilford, eligible graduates of Guilford County Schools system high schools can receive scholarships toward their remaining tuition balance, after Pell, state and institutional aid are applied at any North Carolina four-year university or two-year institution.  The amount of tuition-only scholarship is dependent upon the student's family household income, the amount of time the student has been continuously enrolled in Guilford County Schools, and a tuition cap that is determined using the student's family household income (Adjusted Gross Income).  For students interested in attending private colleges and universities, eligible graduates continuously enrolled in a GCS system high school since 9th grade have access to tuition and fee scholarships provided directly by members of the Say Yes National Higher Education Compact. 

    To be eligible, a student must:

    1) Graduate from a Guilford County Schools system high school

    2) Be a Guilford county resident at the time of graduation

    3) Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

    4) By May 1 of senior year, complete and submit a Say Yes Guilford Certification Form and all other required documentation of residency and public school attendance.

    Check out the links below to learn more: