1) Listen and follow all directions.
2) Raise your hand to ask or answer questions.
3) Do your best on all assignments.
4) Respect others and their property.
*All school rules should always be followed.*
Consequences for Misbehavior:
1) Verbal Warning
2) Silent Lunch/Loss of Privileges
3) Note Home/Call Parent/Parent Conference
4) Referral to Office
Other Important Information
*Students are expected to bring all necessary materials (including pencils, paper, crayons, glue sticks, binders, reading logs, etc...) to class everyday.
*An organized binder is a MUST for school success. Please help your child organize their binders periodically.
*WE SEND HOME A WEEKLY NEWSLETTER EVERY MONDAY!! Ask your child for this newsletter because it contains: homework assignments, field trip information, school activities, and testing dates.
*Homework: Your child will have homework each week. Most all written homework is due on Fridays unless we indicate a different due date.