- a book bag (large enough for a folder and a library book to fit in – your child will not need a pencil box or large notebook). Rolling book bags are discouraged.
- a box of small envelopes for you to keep at home and use when you send
money or notes to school (please write on the envelope what the money is for, your
child’s name, and teacher’s name).
- a lunch box (if your child will be bringing lunch from home)
- 2 boxes of Kleenex to be used by everyone in our class as needed
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 count)
- 12 small glue sticks
- a change of clothes to be left at school (shirt, shorts, socks, & underclothes)
- a box of black Ticonderoga pencils (found at Staples and on Amazon)
- a two-pocket folder with prongs with a design your child will like and recognize
- a pack of white 3x5 index cards
- 2 packs of white copy paper
- a Marble Composition book (9 3/4 x 7 1/2 in.)
- a 1 1/2” binder for Fundations homework
- 2 packs of EXPO fine tip dry erase markers