Remind Code for AP Chem 2022-23: @DrStruAP23
Supply List for AP Chemistry:
- Pencils/pens for doing your schoolwork
- Paper. Wide-Ruled, College-Ruled, or Blank
- 2 Composition Notebooks (1/semester). 100 sheet wide or college ruled or graph paper. Some items will be assigned to be in your composition book.
- Highlighters, Colored Pencils or Pens for Note-taking and Activities
- Post-It Notes and Tabs for Composition Notebook and Other Class Notes/Activities
- Scotch Tape for activities to be taped into a composition notebook
- Calculator. A scientific calculator with a logarithmic function key is needed. A Graphing calculator is not required. The calculator you use for math class will be fine.
- Sense of Humor and Grit!
Welcome to AP Chemistry!
(update: Aug 6, 2022)
1) All items and assignments will be posted on Canvas for the 2022-23 school year.
2) There will not be a summer assignment that must be submitted - you can review the following sections in the OpenStax book. At a minimum I suggest reading the chapter summaries. The exercises in blue at the end of each chapter have answers to check your work (click on the problem number).
Chapter 1 - Essentials (all sections)
Chapter 2 - Atoms, Molecules, and Ions (all sections)
Chapter 3 - Sections 3.1-1.3
Chapter 4 - Sections 4.1-4.3
3) If you would like a copy of the Unit 1 packet and other materials (some need to be memorized) before you have access to Canvas - please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4)**Sign up for Remind Messages for AP Chem by texting @drstruap23 to 81010**