Supply List for Honors Chemistry:
- Pencils/pens for doing your schoolwork
- Paper. Wide-Ruled, College-Ruled, or Blank
- 4 Composition Notebooks (1/quarter). 100 sheet wide or college ruled or graph paper. Some items will be assigned to be in your composition book and it will be checked during remote learning and when we return to the building.
- Highlighters, Colored Pencils or Pens for Note-taking and Activities
- Post-It Notes and Tabs for Composition Notebook and Other Class Notes/Activities
- Scotch Tape for activities to be taped into a composition notebook
- Calculator. A scientific calculator with a logarithmic function key is needed. A Graphing calculator not required. The calculator you use for math class will be fine.
- Sense of Humor and Grit!
To receive Remind text messages
about Honors Chemistry,
text @hchemnghs to 81010.