The mission of the Falkener IB PYP Elementary School Counseling Program is to provide a comprehensive developmental program that will engage, educate, inspire and grow students academically, personally and socially as they become citizens of a global community.
Check out Mrs. Waterman's Interactive Counseling Office
School Counseling Services:
- I visit classrooms for lessons focusing on social and emotional learning, academic success and career awareness.
- I provide short-term individual and group counseling for students to help children deal with various issues.
- I provide crisis intervention for children faced with stressful events such as divorce, death, etc.
- I consult with school staff and parents to help support our students.
- I offer referral assistance to parents for other programs and services in the community.
- I coordinate the Intensive Problem Solving Team (IPS), 504 referrals, and the MTSS-Behavior program at Falkener.