KEEPING IN TOUCH!
In Children’s House 10 we use the Remind application as well as Class Dojo to keep in touch with our families. Make sure you have connected so that you can stay in touch with what’s going on as well as helping to save trees! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in signing up.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AND PREPARE FOR:
- EVERY NIGHT POSSIBLE: Kidsa-z (Students who do this at home get a prize each week!)
- Order your Autism Awareness shirts. (Orders due by March 2, 2018)
- Donate items to fill our School Supplies basket for Family Fun Day. (All items will be collected by PTA on March 9th. Suggested items: container: book bag/back pack, basket, tote, etc. / 1 subject notebooks / Binders / Book bag / Bottle of glue / Cap erasers / Card stock / Clear sleeves / Coffee filters / Colored pencils / Composition books / Copy paper / Crayons / Disinfecting wipes / Dry erase markers / Folders / Glue sticks / Graph paper / Hand sanitizer / High lighters / Lead refills / Loose leaf wide rule / Mechanical pencils / Pencil box / Pencil pouch / Pens/pencils / Prong folders / Protractors / Rulers / Scissors / Sharpener / Stencils / Tabs separators / Tissue / Trapper keeper / Washable Markers / Wipes / Ziploc Bags (any sizes)
- March 9, 2018: Basket items due to PTA
- March 29, 2018: Grading Period Ends and WEAR YOUR AUTISM SHIRTS TO SCHOOL!
- Spring Break: March 30 – April 8, 2018. Return to school April 9, 2018
- April 17, 2018: Kindergarten trip to Lazy 5 Ranch. Be looking for permission! We will be leaving at 8:00 am SHARP! Don’t be late to school that day or you will be left behind!!