Yellow school bus

Transportation: Students With Special Needs

  • Students who have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 plan may be eligible to receive special transportation accommodations.

    Decisions regarding transportation as a related service must be decided by an IEP Team. The special education staff or the principal of your child’s school would be the first contact for requesting an IEP meeting.

    For more information on students with IEPs and the needs of exceptional children, please contact the Guilford County Schools Exceptional Children Department at 336-370-2323. Click on this text to go to the Exceptional Children website.