Next Passport Pass-off is Thursday, September 28th.
- Help your child study. This week, your child should have received the map to study for the first Passport Pass Off. Next week, we will be sending out a blank map for practice and a video showing what students and parents should expect from their first Passport Pass Off. Here are a couple of great links to practice basic geography: https://online.seterra.com/en and http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Geography.htm
- Understand your child’s expectations. Each grade level has expectations for Passport 2.0. Their progress will be recorded on their interims. Here are the grade level expectations:
- Second Grade: Through Level 2 each month
- Third and Fourth Grades: Through Level 3 each month
- Fifth Grade: Through Level 4 each month
- Geography Club: Students who pass all five levels of Passport each month will receive an invitation to join our school’s Geography Club.
- Join our Passport 2.0 Volunteer Team. We need a large team of volunteers to help once a month from either 7:35am to 8:30am and from 2:00pm to 2:30pm. Please visit our Signup Genius Link to time up for the time that best fits your schedule: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0e44adab28ab9-passport
If you have any questions, please contact Senora Trujillo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. MJ (email@example.com).