Juniors who receive free/reduced lunch qualify for a fee waiver to take the ACT and SAT. Email the School Counseling Secretary.
Start exploring colleges and NC admissions requirements by visiting CFNC.org:
Open/update your cfnc.org account.
- Go to CFNC.org
- click on 'Apply' tab
- click on 'Explore Postsecondary Schools' under 'Quick Links' on the right
- click on the letter of school - ex: U will bring up UNC schools
- click on the name of the college
- click on 'Admissions' on left side; scroll down to find admission requirements
- click on 'Academics' to see if the school has your major
- click on 'Student Life' to see if it has a sport you are interested in playing
- click on 'Cost and Financial Aid' to check out how to pay for college
ACT Scholarship open to sophomores and juniors http://www.act.org/
CollegeBoard scholarship Focus on preparing for the SAT® using Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® to be eligible for the Practice for the SAT and Improve Your Score Scholarships, while continuing to earn multiple entries for the Build Your College List Scholarship.