National Honor Society is the nation's premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to recognize those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, service, leadership, and character.
Interested in becoming a member of National Honor Society?
Things you need to know:
*You must be a junior or senior with a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
* Membership is based on several factors:
- Scholarship (shown by GPA)
- Leadership (elected or appointed)
- Service (both school and community)
- Character (teacher recommendations)
* Inductions are held in late fall (seniors only) and spring (juniors).
NHS meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 8am in the media center.
*All meetings are mandatory. If you are unable to attend, prior notification and documentation is required.