Career and Technical Education Performance Report
TO: Members, Board of Education
FROM: Sharon L. Contreras, Superintendent
Judith M. Penny, Executive Director, Accountability & Research
DATE: December 28, 2018
RE: Goal III Career and Technical Education (CTE) Performance Key Performance Indicators Update Presentation
At the January 8, 2019 meeting, staff will present baseline and update data around the performance key performance indicators (KPIs) under Strategic Plan 2022 Goal III: By 2022, the percentage of graduating seniors who complete a rigorous career pathway will increase to 35 percent (currently 28.6 percent).
Goal III KPIs:
- Percentage of career pathway concentrators scoring at the Silver level or higher on the ACT WorkKeys overall and in comparison to proportional representation.
- Percentage of career pathway concentrators who meet college readiness benchmarks on the ACT exam overall and in comparison to proportional representation: that is, they will score a 22 or higher for ACT Reading, 18 or higher for ACT English, and 22 or higher for ACT Math.
- Goal III Career Pathway Concentrators Performance KPIs Update Presentation PowerPoint
- GCS WorkKeys Participation By Student Group
- GCS ACT Participation of CTE and Non-CTE Concentrators By Student Group
- GCS 2016-17 CTE & Non-CTE Concentrators Percent Meeting ACT Benchmarks By Student Group
- GCS 2017-18 CTE & Non-CTE Concentrators Percent Meeting ACT Benchmarks By Student Group