Student Resources directions sign

Need Help?

  • Are you not doing well in class?  Are you having behavior problems?  Are you being bullied? Are you having a problem with your friends?  Are you having issues at home? Are you feeling sad, lonely, scared or mad? If so, there are several ways that you can contact your counselor.

    1. Sign up using a student referral note located outside of my office

    2. Let your teacher know that you need to talk to me

    3. Have your parent or guardian contact me




    Click on the links below:

    Career Exploration: Occupational Outlook Handbook

    Bullying Prevention: Kids Against Bullying

    GCS Bullying Prevention