Dear Parents,

    I just saw that the state is redistributing additional EBT-P Cards for additional food.  Please check out this link for further details:



    United Way of Greater High Point is available for services through the school social worker. They provide resources for food insecurity, domestic violence, housing, affordable medication, etc. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Mr. Pemberton at SWHS. 


    Suicide Hotline: Call or text 988 for 24/7 confidential support for people in suicidal crisis or mental-health related distress. Calling or texting this number connects you directly with assistance from mental health professionals.