IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- May 19th @ 11:30am: Senior Meeting in the Auditorium. Important information will be discussed that seniors cannot afford to miss.
- May 24th: Senior Graduation Walks
- This year, seniors will be traveling to Summerfield Elementary, Northern Elementary, and McNair Elementary schools dressed in their caps and gowns. Permission slips have been sent home and are due to Mrs. Wyrick in the counseling office by May 15th. No late permission slips will be accepted.
Students cannot choose which school(s) they want to attend as in years past. Students are not allowed to drive to any middle school, but must ride the buses the district provides. Students participating must arrive to Northern by 7:45am and the bus leaves from Northern at 8am sharp.
**Students, you must also have a permission slip on file before you can go. Those are due by THIS MONDAY, May 15th. No late permission slips will be accepted as we need to prepare for buses. If there is no permission slip, unfortunately, students cannot participate.
- Thursday, June 1st @6pm: Senior Awards
- June 8th: Senior Picnic
- Thursday June 8th @4:30pm: Graduation Rehearsal-Greensboro Colisuem
- Sunday, June 11th @5pm: Graduation Ceremony - Greensboro Coliseum
. If you know you haven’t ordered your cap and gown yet and are planning to participate in the June 11th ceremony, you’ll need to do one of the following:
Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal, Greensboro Coliseum: Thursday, June 8th, 4:30pm
Graduation, Greensboro Coliseum: Sunday, June 11th, 5:00pm
Each graduating senior will be given 15 tickets. Tickets will be distributed at the mandatory graduation rehearsal only if past due fees are paid in full and students have returned the Graduation Ticket Form to the Counseling Office. If you need another form, please stop by the counseling office.
The 15 ticket holders are expected to sit together. Therefore, it is recommended that the 15 guests arrive at the same time. Handicap seating is provided at the coliseum. One guest may sit with the guest who needs handicap seating. The remaining members of the family will sit in a separate pod. We will also have reserved seating for the hearing impaired as well in SECTION 107 of the Coliseum.
More details regarding the ceremony--attire, etiquette, and time of arrival—are in the Student Graduation Directions.