Deadline to Request Bus Transportation for 2021-2022 School Year
Students who are new to GCS and beginning school on August 5th or August 9th have until July 14th to request transportation. These are students enrolled at any of the GCS Early/Middle Colleges and Academies as well as students enrolled at GCS extended-year schools.
Students who are new to GCS and beginning school on August 16th or August 23rd have until July 19th to request transportation. These are students enrolled in GCS traditional schools or any of the GCS restart schools.
Families only need to fill out the Transportation Preference Form if:
- Their family has moved or there has been a change in address for the student
- Their student has changed schools
- Their student didn’t need transportation last year but will need transportation for the 2021-2022 school year
- Their student was enrolled in the virtual school last year but will need transportation this year
- Their student attended school remotely last year and will need transportation this year
Students who received transportation for the 2020-2021 school year and whose addresses remain the same for the 2021-2022 school year do not need to fill out a new transportation request form.
Families needing transportation can use this link to fill out the form.
Transportation on the first day of school is not guaranteed for any requests sent in after the deadline. Late requests will be processed after the 10th day of school in the order received.