All dance students are required to follow these 5 expectations!
1. Participate: ask questions in class and be active!
We will be dancing on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays AND completing activities/group work on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
2. Be prepared: arrive to class on time, bring your materials and be ready to work hard.
You must have your dance clothes.
3. Be open: always have an open mind. Be willing to learn ANYTHING!'
Dance is a variety of things and we have to stay open to learning all styles.
4. Be respectful: to yourself, the teacher and your peers.
Everyone in class is on the same level. No one is better than anyone.
5. Be prompt: turn in assignments ON TIME!
This includes homework and/or classwork!