• Request Bus Transportation for 2021-2022 School Year

    Families with traditional and/or magnet students may request transportation by completing the online Transportation Preference Form.

    Families should complete the Transportation Preference Form if:

    • They are new to GCS
    • Their family has moved or there has been a change in address for the student
    • Their student has changed schools
    • Their student didn’t need transportation at the start of the school year but needs transportation now

    Families needing transportation can use this link to fill out the form.

    The Transportation Preference Form should NOT be completed for students who qualify for special transportation.  Special transportation is a related service for students who require specialized accommodations and/or equipment to travel to and from school.  Families who qualify for special transportation should contact the EC School Support Coordinator at your child's school for any transportation requests or changes.