Teacher Loan Forgiveness Form Portal
Borrowers cannot receive credit toward Teacher Loan Forgiveness and Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) for the same period. That means, if you seek and receive Teacher Loan Forgiveness, the five-year period of service that supported your eligibility will NOT count toward PSLF. We recommend that you consider whether you are interested in PSLF before deciding to pursue Teacher Loan Forgiveness, because the selected loan forgiveness program cannot be reversed.
Instructions for submitting TLF form to Human Resources for verification and signatures.
- Download the TLF form and save to your desired file location. TLF Form
- Open the TLF form in Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Complete page 1 and 2 of the TLF form.
- You may enter the last 4 of your SSN when submitting to HR. You will need to FILL IN COMPLETE SSN before submitting to U.S. Department of Education.
- Make sure you print and sign the signature line on page 2. (Must be hand written.)
- Scan and save the TLF form.
- Open this link to submit form to HR
- Click Select Files and choose your scanned TLF form.
- HR will verify, complete the form, and return to the email address listed on page 1. Forms will be processed in the order they are received.
- If an alternative return method is desired, please call (336) 378-8822 immediately after submitting the form.
- Fill in complete SSN and sign page 2.
- Send your completed form to:
- Mail to U.S. Department of Education: MOHELA, 633 Spirit Drive, Chesterfield, MO 63005-1243
- Fax to 866-222-7060
- Upload to mohela.com/uploadDocument, if MOHELA is already your servicer