I have high expectations for this class! I am willing to help and work with you anyway. However, slacking off will not be tolerated. It is very easy to pass my class—here’s how you do it:
- Come to class on time and be ready to work when the bell rings! I start on time!!!
- Do your best work (homework/class-work, studying, labs, group and individual participation)
- Pay attention in class! Ask questions when you don’t understand.
- Take good notes
- Complete your projects/assignments on time and to the best of your ability.
- Work cooperatively with your peers, no matter who they are!
- Most important—keep up!!! Homework will be assigned and is crucial to your success.
- Don’t get behind…it’s a lot harder to catch up than to stay on task!
- Follow all lab safety guidelines – You will lose lab privileges upon violation of these!!
- Follow all the policies in the student handbook (Tardies, absences, cheating, course repair, academic indifference)