Martha's Favorite Books
- to help children deal with anxiety - "There's A Bully In My Brain"
- to help children deal with loss - "How High Is Heaven?"
- to help children deal with siblings - "I Want To Be The Only Dog"
- to help children who have autism and to help others understand autism - "Uniquely Wired" A Story about Autism and its Gifts
- to help children and adults deal with grief (resources, support groups, books, gifts..) - https://griefwatch.com/
Martha's Favorite Videos to Demonstrate Kindness (Students have asked me to watch this over and over again.) It is called: "Life Vest Inside - Kindness Boomerang- "One Day" - YouTube
Martha's Favorite Video to teach children How to Deal with Bullies