Hi My Stokesdale Friends! If you are having trouble getting along with your brother or sister or both, please know that you are not alone. Everybody in a family sometimes gets on each other’s nerves.
Here is a list of the top 10 most annoying things siblings do:
- Barges into my room without knocking.
- Tattles on me.
- Teases me, calls me names, says mean things.
- Takes my stuff without asking.
- Bosses me around.
- Follows me everywhere and wants to do everything I want to do.
- Punches or kicks me to get what he or she wants.
- Breaks, ruins, or loses my stuff.
- Blames me for everything and gets me in trouble even if I don’t do anything.
- Gets all the attention.
If you could say yes to any of the sentences listed above, then you need to focus on my next list!!
The 9 Nicest Things About Having a Sibling:
- Helps me with things like homework or chores.
- Gives me good advice when I have a problem.
- Shares toys, clothes, and other things with me.
- Sticks up for me when I am being teased.
- Teaches me new things like how to do different sports.
- Listens to my secrets, hopes, and fears.
- Knows me better than anyone else does.
- Cheers me up when I feel sad.
- Someone to play with.
Now try doing as many of the nice things on the list above as you can for your siblings. You will not only feel better about yourself, but you will also gain a friend for life who will always be there for you! 😊