For the 2020-21 Comprehensive School Improvement Plan, click here.
To access more information from IndiStar, please use this link with the Username and Password provided below:
You will need to use a guest access account to enter this site.
Leadership Team Minutes for each meeting will be posted pending SBLT approval of those minutes at the next month's SBLT meeting.
SBLT minutes are located on the Leadership Minutes Archive located on the left side-navigation of this page.
School Based Leadership Team Members
Lopez, Megan, email@example.com (Encore Rep)
Hylton, Cody, firstname.lastname@example.org (PE Rep)
Miller, Jennifer, email@example.com (6th Grade Rep and Chair)
Snipes, Brian, firstname.lastname@example.org (7th Grade Rep)
Meckley, Matt, email@example.com (8th Grade Rep)
Stringer, Patricia J, firstname.lastname@example.org (Media Specialist)
Thompson, Katie, email@example.com (Counseling Dept. Rep)
Francisco, Denise, firstname.lastname@example.org (Principal)
Martin, Greta L, email@example.com (Assistant. Principal)
Davis, Ben, firstname.lastname@example.org (Assistant Principal)
Lenard, Heather, email@example.com (Curriculum Facilitator)
- Dana Angel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shay Barwick, email@example.com
- Brian Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachael Foy, email@example.com
Our leadership team is comprised of elected members of the faculty and parents. Our goal is to focus on issues that improve student achievement and school climate to continue to make NWMS the best school possible. We make important decisions that impact the school including allocating the budget and other resources in the best interest of student achievement.
Typically, the leadership team meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 3:50 in the Media Center. At times, we require a change to the meeting date and time to accommodate holidays, optional workdays and other circumstances as determined by the team. The agenda is created in advance based on the requests of the elected members of the team, the team chair and the administrative team. The leadership team meetings are “open meetings” and you do not have to be an elected member to attend. As always, we welcome feedback to help our school improve. If you are not an elected member of the team but would like to provide input on a particular topic, please contact your representative, the school principal or chair of the team.
2022-2023 Team meeting dates (minutes available in IndiStar - see information for access in table at the top of this page):
SBLT Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, September 20, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
- Tuesday, October 18, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
- Tuesday, November 22, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
- Tuesday, December 13, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
- Tuesday, January 24, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
- Tuesday, February 21, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
- Tuesday, March 21, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
- Tuesday, April 18, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
- Tuesday, May 16, 3:50 - 4:45 in the Media Center
Please call the Front Office (336-605-3333) to confirm the meeting on that day. Occasionally, meeting dates and times may change.