Cheers and celebration for a young boy in a wheelchair.

Welcome to Section 504

  • The GCS Section 504 team works to ensure that, "No otherwise qualified individual with a disability shall solely by reason of her or his disability be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance."


Contact Us

  • 2500 Lees Chapel Rd
    Greensboro, NC 27405

    Phone: 336-621-4049

    Fax: 336-375-2564

    Melissa Carino, Section 504 Supervisor
    Office:  336-375-2394 x722127

    Brianne Hinz, Teacher Lead-504 Program Administrator 

    Vacant, Office Support for Section 504
    Office:  336-621-4049 x715305

    Debbie Benton, Director
    School Counseling K-12; 504 Program and Student Records