- Spanish Club is going to meet on February the 27th at 3:55 in room 108.
The following scholarships are available for Seniors:
- SOUTHEAST GUILFORD COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Deadline: February 22, 2019
SEHS seniors with a minimum 2.5 GPA and have completed 200 hours of community service.
For more information and to apply pick up an application in the Counseling Office from Ms. Shore.
- UNITED TRIBES OF NORTH CAROLINA Scholarship
Deadline: February 25, 2019 @ 5pm
Award: $500 - 5 awards
Must be American Indian residing in NC and enrolled in a state or federally recognized tribe enrolling in a two- or four-year college or university.
For more information and to apply pick up an application packet in the front office from Ms. Shore.
- STATE EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: February 25, 2019
The SECU People Helping People Scholarship is only available to graduating public high school seniors who are either members of SECU or the child of a parent/guardian who is a member of SECU. Must be a US citizen and plan on attend one of the 16 UNC system schools with a 2.5 gpa or higher. MUST file FASFA as part of the application.
For more information and a copy of the application see Ms. Shore in the SEHS Guidance office.
- The PTSO is selling spirit wear only by order forms. (See the attachment.) You can print the order form or pick up forms in Front Office or PTSO room. If there any question, please contact Wendy Eller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pay by cash or check made payable to SEHS PTSO. Please Pay at time of order.
- Next week is National FFA Week...please support our chapter by participating:
Monday- College Day
Wednesday- Red, White & Blue
Thursday- Chapter T-Shirt
Friday - Blue & Gold
- State Championship Football Shirts are now for sale. Please see Coach Tinsley for an order form.
- The tickets for the Caitlin Little fundraiser are now SOLD out. We are still accepting donations. Caitlin's story will appear on the Buckley Report starting on February 18, 19, 20 and 25 on FOX, at 6:00 pm.
- We STILL need student players, for the Annual faculty Student and basketball game on March 4th. We need both Faculty and Student players. See Ms. Williams in Room 4219 if you are interested in playing. Cost will be $10 to cover your team shirt.
- PARENTS: If you have any items you would like to donate for our faculty/student basketball game raffle, please drop them off at the office or bring them to Gail Williams in Room 4219. We would love gift cards of any value, paintings, books, t-shirts, cups—anything to help us raise money for our cause to help refugees and displaced people. Thanks for your support of Southeast Falcons!!