Late AP Exams
Late AP Exams will run from June 1-5. Please see the Late AP Exam schedule here.
Please also download the Late AP Exam Tips document to help make exam day go smoothly.
About This Year's AP Exams
Complete your AP journey by taking your AP Exam online on any device you have access to—computer, tablet, or smartphone. You’ll also have the option to write your responses by hand and submit a photo. The College Board will support you through exam day with testing date options and free resources.
- Please take our AP Exam Information Survey Here to let us know how we can support you in taking your AP exams online.
- You can find the Updated AP Exam Schedule Here
- Learn more information about Taking the AP Exam Online Here
IB statement on May 2020 DP and CP examinations
Our students, their well-being and their progression in future stages of life have been at the forefront of our thinking as we respond to this extraordinary pandemic.
As an organization, it is critical for us to ensure that the options we provide for our IB community, students and teachers are fair and compassionate during these difficult circumstances. We want to thank you for your patience and consideration. As a result, the IB with considerable advisement from stakeholders across the globe including schools, students, universities and official bodies have tried to determine the most responsible and ethical way forward.
The IB has put into place the following actions:
- The DP and CP examinations scheduled between 30 April and 22 May will no longer be held.
- The student will be awarded either a diploma or a course certificate which reflects their standard of work. The achievement will be based around the students’ coursework and the established assessment expertise, rigor and quality control already built into the programmes.
Please see the COVID-19 Updates webpage for more information on FAQs. IB will continue to update these weekly.
2020-2021 IB Program Application Window
- The Page IB Application Deadline has passed
- You can find important Magnet Application Dates here.
Students who did not take their AP Exams in May have been automatically registered for the makeup exams in June.
Students who experienced technical difficulties during the May exams and submitted a makeup request should have received an email notification from College Board about their approved makeup exam, Thursday, May 28th.
Please see the AP Late Exam Schedule Here
AP and IB Exams Changes due to COVID-19
AP Exams will be held online May 11-22. Please reach out to your AP teacher if you are not receiving emails from College Board.
IB Exams have been cancelled. Student IB scores will be based on the IA or other relevant work submitted to IB. Please contact your IB teacher for details.