The following mode of dress will be required for all students in at Hampton for the 2017 - 2018 school year.
The following colors apply to POLO SHIRTS, TURTLENECKS, and OXFORD SHIRTS only:
- LIGHT BLUE
The following colors apply to PANTS, SHORTS, CAPRIES, and SKIRTS only.
No more than two front or back pockets.
- A belt should be worn. (dark colored, no logos, imprints, or large buckles)
- Clothing should not have logos or imprinting.
- Denim is not allowed.
- Cardigan sweaters in approved colors are allowed but an approved shirt from the list above should be worn under the cardigans.
- Leggings are not allowed.
- All shorts, skorts, or skirts should be at knee level.
- Shoes should be closed toe and heel for safety reasons. NO Flip-Flops allowed.
Any student who fails to wear approved SMOD will result in the parents having to bring the required SMOD attire. Further instances of noncompliance will result in a phone call from the school social worker or counselor about your child's ability to come to school in the appropriate SMOD.