When participating in Service-Learning experiences, we expect students to:
1. Find an agency/organization/SEHS club that is connected with your interests and that will provide you an opportunity to make positive changes in your school or community.
2. Discuss what you would like to do with your parents and get their approval.
3. Complete the Service-Learning Approval Form and discuss your interests with the agency/organization/club. These forms are available online and in our Guidance Office.
4. Finalize your proposal and have your selected agency/organization/ SEHS club’s adult representative and your parents sign the Service-Learning Approval Form - giving you permission to conduct your service-learning experience.
If you are new to service learning:
1. You will need to make an account on the X2Vol Website (Links to an external site.)
If you need additional guidance on how to create an account, please
2. You will need to log your hours on X2Vol, for instructions on how to log your hours,
If you would like to log your hours on a paper form, you can download that
3. You can find opportunities to earn service learning hours on the x2vol website and on the canvas page. If there is an opportunity that is not listed, please submit a Service Learning Approval Form (Links to an external site.)