Click here for eBooks at Murphey
We are challenging all Murphey students to read at least 20 minutes each day!
Instructions for eBooks:
Students may log in using their username and password. Username: District ID (lunch number) Password: birthday in format MMDDYYYY
Guests and parents may log in with our guest access account.
You can also read eBooks on mobile devices:
- iOS Devices and Android Devices with Access to Google Play: Install Follett Brytewave. In the app, enter your username and password. For the FollettShelf URL, enter wbb20131.
- Other online devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.): In your browser, go to URL https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/6040/. Add a bookmark or homescreen shortcut for this URL.
Other links of interest:
- GCS Reads 20: the district-wide reading program challenging all students to read at least 20 minutes daily
- GCS Reads on the Go: the district-wide initiative to get eBooks to students and families
- GCS District eBook Shelf If you have a student at another school, you can access their eBook shelf here.