Attention NHS Members of the Class of 2022!
NHS Seniors can still come by Grimsley to pick up NHS stoles in time for graduation.
Make sure you notify Ms. Allen or Mr. Darden (email, Remind, etc.) prior to arriving so that they can accommodate you.
Be advised that you will need to return your stole following the Grimsley graduation ceremony on June 3rd.
Care instructions for stole:
1. How to Clean Satin: https://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-clean-satin/
2. How to Clean Your Ultra Satin Sash or Stole: https://youtu.be/dL9PY6CU6yM
Please contact Mr. Darden or Ms. Allen if you have questions or concerns.
Greetings New NHS Members!
Congratulations on your acceptance into Grimsley High School’s chapter of the National Honor Society. You were selected by the faculty on the basis of leadership, scholarship, character, and service. We hope you realize what a great honor this is, and we look forward to your future involvement.
The Grimsley High School NHS website is listed below. As matters of your new membership, we kindly ask that you complete a couple of orders of online business. Please see the following list and complete these items by April 14, 2022.
1) Visit and bookmark our NHSwebsite. Read the chapter’s by-laws posted on the NHS website: https://www.gcsnc.com/Page/38965
2) Register to receive Remind notifications:
- NHS Juniors join code: @keh8gd
- NHS Juniors Remind Code.pdf
- NHS Seniors join code: @e3gb4c
- NHS Seniors Remind Code.pdf
3) If you use social media, please follow our Instagram Page (@grimsleynhs)
4) Create an NHS student account: https://www.nhs.us/studentaccount/
- You will be required to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your school’s name, state, and country
- TIP: If the school name does not appear in your first search attempt, consider alternate spellings, such as JFK for John F. Kennedy. When searching for your school, you can use your chapter’s affiliation number to confirm you have the correct school. Your adviser can give you this number.
- You must select “SCHOOL” as the address type; do not select “Home”.
- School role (select “NHS student”)
- A phone number (which can be your own or your school’s number)
- You must also accept the Terms and Conditions and create a password (six or more characters).
- Once you create an account, your adviser will need to log in and verify that you are an active student in your chapter.
- Until then, your account will be inactive, and you will not have access to some of the member functions such as the NHS Scholarship, digital badging, and the student store.
Inductions will be held in May, on a date to be determined. As soon as details of this solidify, we will be communicating more information to you and your parents. Communication methods will include the Grimsley NHS website and Remind. Please check both regularly for all NHS notifications.
We look forward to working with you!
Ms. Allen, NHS co-advisor
Mr. Darden, NHS co-advisor
Grimsley High School is proud to be the 73rd recipient of
the charter of the National Honor Society
established by the National Association of Secondary School Principals in 1921.
Stephanie Allen, NHS co-advisor
Joel Darden, NHS co-advisor