Attention NHS Members and Spring 2022 Inductees:
Regarding the Spring 2022 Induction Ceremony:
-NHS members and inductees should arrive no later than 6 p.m.
-The ceremony begins promptly at 7 p.m.
-Students should dress in "business casual" attire.
-All NHS members and inductees are expected to attend unless they have communicated otherwise to Ms. Allen or Mr. Darden.
See you there!
Greetings New NHS Members!
Congratulations on your acceptance into Grimsley High School’s chapter of the National Honor Society. You were selected by the faculty on the basis of leadership, scholarship, character, and service. We hope you realize what a great honor this is, and we look forward to your future involvement.
The Grimsley High School NHS website is listed below. As matters of your new membership, we kindly ask that you complete a couple of orders of online business. Please see the following list and complete these items by April 14, 2022.
1) Visit and bookmark our NHSwebsite. Read the chapter’s by-laws posted on the NHS website: https://www.gcsnc.com/Page/38965
2) Register to receive Remind notifications:
- NHS Juniors join code: @keh8gd
- NHS Juniors Remind Code.pdf
- NHS Seniors join code: @e3gb4c
- NHS Seniors Remind Code.pdf
3) If you use social media, please follow our Instagram Page (@grimsleynhs)
4) Create an NHS student account: https://www.nhs.us/studentaccount/
- You will be required to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your school’s name, state, and country
- TIP: If the school name does not appear in your first search attempt, consider alternate spellings, such as JFK for John F. Kennedy. When searching for your school, you can use your chapter’s affiliation number to confirm you have the correct school. Your adviser can give you this number.
- You must select “SCHOOL” as the address type; do not select “Home”.
- School role (select “NHS student”)
- A phone number (which can be your own or your school’s number)
- You must also accept the Terms and Conditions and create a password (six or more characters).
- Once you create an account, your adviser will need to log in and verify that you are an active student in your chapter.
- Until then, your account will be inactive, and you will not have access to some of the member functions such as the NHS Scholarship, digital badging, and the student store.
Inductions will be held in May, on a date to be determined. As soon as details of this solidify, we will be communicating more information to you and your parents. Communication methods will include the Grimsley NHS website and Remind. Please check both regularly for all NHS notifications.
We look forward to working with you!
Ms. Allen, NHS co-advisor
Mr. Darden, NHS co-advisor
Grimsley High School is proud to be the 73rd recipient of
the charter of the National Honor Society
established by the National Association of Secondary School Principals in 1921.
Stephanie Allen, NHS co-advisor
Joel Darden, NHS co-advisor