Grimsley is proud to be the 73rdrecipient of the charter of the National Honor Society that the National Association of the Secondary School Principals established in 1921.
Joel Darden, NHS Advisor
Spring 2021 NHS Applications for Grimsley Juniors and Seniors are now available!
Go to 'Forms' in the NHS website menu and download the NHS Candidate Information Packet. Applications must be submitted to Mr. Darden no later than January 11, 2021.
Steps for completing the NHS Application:
- Email the teacher recommendation portion of your NHS application to your teacher. Teachers will have a platform (Google Doc) in which to submit your recommendation to the Grimsley NHS Committee for review.
- Email your NHS application (without teacher recommendation form) to Mr. Darden, NHS advisor at email@example.com
- Due to Covid protocols, service hours requirements have been waived.
- Have your club/organization advisor or sponsor send a short email to Mr. Darden verifying your membership and role.
- Submit your essays to turnitin.com as indicated on the NHS Candidate Information Packet (available in Menu under 'Forms').
- The class I.D. is 27394734
- The enrollment key is 80356