What to wear: All PreK - 5th grade
- Collared polo-style or oxford-style shirt (short or long sleeved): solid white, light blue, royal blue
- Sweaters: pullover or button-up
- Falkener spirit shirts
- Pants, skirts, shorts or skorts: solid navy blue, black or khaki
- Jeans are acceptable, but must have NO HOLES.
- Hemlines must be no shorter than 2-inches above the knee.
- If leggings or tights are worn, they must be in solid colors of white, navy blue or black.
- Shoes may be of any color.
- Shoes must be closed toe and closed heel for safety reasons.
Hoods and hats are not permitted to be worn inside the building.
No SMOD Days
There will be occasions when students will not be requested to wear SMOD. Parents and students will be notified through the school newsletter, phone messages or teacher notification. Some exception days include spirit week and seasonal celebrations. Falkener spirit shirts will be available for purchase in the front office.