Thomas A. Hunter will graduate responsible citizens prepared to succeed at higher education or the career of their choice.
To lead us toward our mission, our school community shares the following beliefs:
- Students will learn when provided with authentic and rigorous learning opportunities.
- Teachers will employ data based differentiated instruction focused on Assessment for Learning methods.
- Students are successful when professional educators strive to be reflective practitioners committed to rigorous research based practices.
- Students are the primary focus for all decisions regarding the efficient use of time and resources.
- Staff, parents, and community will provide a safe and orderly learning environment for all students.