We are excited to announce that Guilford Elementary School has been selected as a National PTA School of Excellence.
Thank you for visiting the GESPTA site. Here you can find out more about events at GES, ways to plug in at GES, advocate for your students, and updates about what is happening with GES, our staff, our students and our PTA.
2022-2023 PTA Officers
Tiffany Dewar – President
Jeremy Thomas – Vice President
Carmen Navedo – Secretary
Kim Quick – Treasurer
The GES PTA is committed to partnering with each and every GES parent to make this year a success for our students. The PTA is a powerful voice for all children and a relevant resource for families and the community. We are also a strong advocate for education and the well-being of every child. We want to involve parents and the community to support the overall goals of the school as well as support students and teachers to achieve the success of all students in the classroom and beyond.
The PTA works with GES to plan and provide:
- Family events - father/daughter dance, family nights, mother/son events and more..
- Social events such as dances, game nights, movie nights and other ways to help parents meet parents and build our GES community.
- Educational tools and resources - curriculum nights, books for our classroom and school libraries, resources for our classrooms.
- Funds for the school through fundraisers.
- Resources and tools for our parents to help our students be the best they can be.
- Support and appreciation for our wonderful GES staff.
Connect With Us...
There are many ways to connect with Guilford Elementary School. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, as well as have weekly e-news emails, text messages and Connect Ed (phone calls) to keep you up to date with what is happening at GES.
Click here to view or print the GES Parent Calendar.