Welcome to Guilford Elementary School Music!
My name is Mrs. Katie Kelley and I am the Music Specialist here at GES. This is my 5th year at Guilford and my 8th year teaching elementary music. I hold a Bachelor of Music degree in Music Education from Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, Georgia.
Music is my absolute favorite subject and I consider myself lucky to be able to teach the one thing I love each and every day. All students are musical and my job is to bring it out in each student and instill a love of music in their lives. My goal is that my students become lifelong music lovers and learners as they grow!
If you need to reach me for any reason, my email is email@example.com and you can always call the school and ask to be transferred to my classroom.
1. Be Safe (keep your hands to yourself, walking feet, stay in your own space)
2. Be Polite (use polite words, raise your hand to speak, don't speak when someone else is speaking)
3. Be Cooperative (work together!)
4. Be Responsible (take care of your materials, admit your mistakes and do what you need to do to fix them)
5. Be Kind (use kind words and actions)
2nd Sit out of activity
3rd Parent contact