Welcome to Mrs. Muhlestein's Homepage!
- I believe each student brings unique characteristics to the classroom which allows for many different varieties of learning.
- I believe every child wants to learn, and has the potential to do so. It's my job to make sure that happens!
- I have been an Exceptional Children's Teacher for 15 years, both in the Elementary and Middle School setting.
- I received my Bachelor of Arts in English from Brigham Young University.
- I received my Masters in Special Education from Wilmington University.
- I received my Wilson Dyslexia Practitioner (W.D.P.) certificate for Wilson Reading System. This is my third year teaching the Wilson Reading curriculum.
A Little About Me
- This is my sixth year as a Nighthawk at NGMS.
- I am originally from Georgia, and have also lived in Illinois, Louisiana, Utah, and Delaware.
- I enjoy spending time with my family and our beagle, Millie.
- I am a proud new Grammie for the second time, and a third on the way!
- I love to read, read, read!