ACES Registration 2021-22
Parents can register for ACES as well as check your account and make payments using this link:
Space in ACES programs is subject to availability. Once registration is submitted online, parents will be contacted by the ACES Site Coordinator to confirm enrollment or to let you know if there is a waitlist.
Welcome to ACES at Sternberger Elementary
The ACES Program provides a balance of academic, enrichment and recreational after-school activities that help children develop curiosity, creativity and character. The program expands children's experiences, extends their learning and provides warm and caring support for children, and peace of mind for parents.
ACES Schedule of Daily Activities at Sternberger:
- Afternoon Snack (provided by ACES)
- Academic Time for Homework & Reading
- Fitness Time with group led games outside
- Center Time with various toys, games, arts & crafts and puzzles for all age groups
- Group Led Activities: STEAM Projects, Arts & Crafts, Guest Readers, Bi-monthly Theatrical Plays, Student Led Activities, ACES Across the Nation Program, Character Educational Activities, and Literacy Activities
- Computer Time